Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New to Blogging!

I decided today was the day to start blogging. No particular reason- just seemed like the thing to do. Please be patient as it took me a long time to figure out how to use Myspace. I'm not the most computer savy girl out there! I am hoping to use this space as a way to keep my loved ones informed of what is going on with the Steele Family.
We are busy as ever keeping up with the activities of the kids. Jaxon is now 9 and nearly as tall as me! Olivia is 6 going on 16. Quite a handful she is! Austin will be 17 this summer- I can't believe he will graduate in just 2 years!
Ron is currently working full time at Altec, part time with the Andrew County Ambulance, Fire Department, and was recently elected to serve as a City Councilman! He also is on the Board of the Youth Football Program. Whew! he is a busy guy. Somehow he still has time to take the kids fishing and spend time with his family.
I am still at the Juvenile Office- 13 years in September! I started my own home business in August 2006 as a Tastefully Simple Consultant www.tastefullysimple.com/web/hsteele My business gets me out of the house and gives me the chance to meet new people while making a little bit of extra money. People love having me in their house to feed their guest- I say "a way to a person's heart is through their stomach!"

1 comment:

Little Red Writer said...

Little Heidi and Fam - I LOVE the new blog! You may even inspire me to start one. I will definitely be checking in to see what's new with the Steeles! Love, D